Déjà vu
A descriptive essay by Jazmin Guzman The covid-19 pandemic has become a catalyst of change globally. The changes that occur during this phenomenon can be seen in almost every aspect in the human life. The effects of this global occurrence juxtapose to life before it is perceivable in a micro perspective from the spread of the covid-19 virus in the air as well as in a large-scale perspective as it affected the employment rate of an economy. The adjustment of the people to live a life that is safe from the harmful effects of the covid-19 is taken into caution by every citizen and I am no exception in this My life has been changed by the pandemic. I wake up and pick up my phone to see a headline about the pandemic in social media as supposed to entertaining memes from life before. A reminder of the pandemic is the first thing I’ll see as I scroll pass posts in social media. I’ll then get up to get ready,...
















Comments
Post a Comment